- ADD TO CART AND FULL DISCOUNT WILL APPEAR WHEN YOU ADD YOUR OTHER ITEMS*
- It is our Birthday YAY and to celebrate we are giving away a free festive Margarita Pack (it is Margarita Month after all) with all orders over $49. Simply add to cart and continue shopping and the Birthday Gift will be delivered for free with your order.
- The Pack includes:
- 4 of our bestselling Sparkling Margaritas
- Sun-dried fragrant lime garnish
- Murray River Pink Salt for the rim.
- The Sparkling Margarita:
- Deliciously Sparkling Margarita with Layers of Agave, Tangy Finger Lime and Sweet Bergamot Orange
- Premixed and ready-to-drink Serve chilled in a margarita glass, over ice & with a slice of lime.
- If you love a little salt kick like we do, add a touch of pink sea salt on the rim
*minimum order to claim free gift $49
Elevate Your Mood and Calm Your Mind with Functional Adaptogens
Introducing Schisandra, here to boost your energy and stamina while also supporting your brain and cognitive function. This little berry, also known as Schisandra chinensis, is recognized for promoting health and vitality. Known for its potent uplifting and energizing effect, it helps to increase physical endurance and reducing fatigue. Bring on that mental clarity and focus!
Hello L-Theanine, the amino acid that is here to improve your mental focus and combat stress and anxiety, in the moment and long-term. L-Theanine increases the level of neurotransmitters in the brain such as GABA and dopamine, which helps to reduce stress and anxiety, and improves focus and mental clarity
How about this for a superhero ingredient! With its natural way to boost your focus, alertness, and mood, Guayusa is the adaptogen that's here to bring you the ultimate functional feel-good experience and energy! This Amazonian superfood, also known as Ilex guayusa, has been used for centuries to enhance focus, alertness, and mood
Meet Wattle Flower, the active ingredient that is here to support your overall well-being. Wattle Flower is the dried flower of the Acacia Victoria. Native to Australia it is known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties. and is also believed to have a calming effect on the nervous system, which can help to reduce stress and anxiety